With guided meditations, tips and journalling prompts, this five-module series is designed to help you create a self-care practice to enable you to live a healthier, happier life.
Along with five days of diving deeper into ways you can improve your level of self-care in a meaningful, practical way, this series gives you two meditations tailored to help you step away from your busy life, exploring the key themes of:
- Wellbeing: a general meditation to help you step away from the stresses of life and tap into your natural wellbeing
- Acceptance: an opportunity to move on from feelings of frustration and disappointment at life and the world, and create a stillness which better allows you to accept things as they are
These meditations - designed to be between 5 - 10 minutes - will help you unwind as you get out of your head and back into your body to create a more grounded presence, and help you get on with the rest of your day.
At the end of the series you will have:
- A deeper appreciation of what you need to improve your self-care and happiness in a way which is unique to you
- Guided meditations to allow you to improve your overall wellbeing and build skills in acceptance, as well as providing you with a tool to help get back to a better state of mind, rather than staying stuck into a rut
- Resources to help you dig deeper into the kind of life you want to live - and an understanding of how to create this change
- Improved knowledge of what keeps tripping you up - and what you need to get back on track and take the best care of yourself